203K Contractor in Knoxville, Tennessee

203K Contractor in Knoxville, Tennessee

Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Does anyone have any recommendations for contractors in Knoxville, TN familiar with the 203k process?  I'm currently working with a lender, but need to get a reputable contractor lined up as well.  Any help is appreciated!

1Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    This is a great question @Account Closed. I am in the same situation and looking for that answer too!

  • Real Estate Agent · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Hey guys, this is a question of mine as well. Sorry to not be able to provide any help here, hope you find someone good!

  • Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Thanks for the reply guys and best of luck with your projects.  Ill update this post when I find the right contractor.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.