FWB, Destin, Niceville, Crestview Contractors / Inspectors

FWB, Destin, Niceville, Crestview Contractors / Inspectors

Investor · Fort Walton Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 5 votes
Anyone in Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Niceville, Crestview area know good contractor and home inspector? Looking at a project, but think that the exterior work I need contracted.
0Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Involved In Real Estate · Destin, FL · Member since 2013 · 33 posts · 6 votes
9y

Shawn Norris with Norris Home Inspections is one of the best in the area. Tell him I sent you. He just did one for me monday.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Niceville, FL · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I am a licensed contractor in the area. Send me a message with the details of your project and what you are looking for. Thanks. 

  • Investor · Fort Walton Beach , FL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    I'm not a contractor nor do I know any personally in this area, but I have some construction experience. Let me know if you ever need some help!

  • Karoline KaonPro Member
    Investor · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    @Tyler Austin did you find a local home inspector you'd recommend? 

  • Investor · Fort Walton Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @Karoline Kaon I have not had any major luck. 

  • Contractor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 379 posts · 740 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Tyler Austin:
    Anyone in Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Niceville, Crestview area know good contractor and home inspector? Looking at a project, but think that the exterior work I need contracted.

    Oh, Fort Walton Beach! I read your post title and was trying to figure out how the contractors and inspectors in Destin were Friends with Benefits.

    Man, it would make my life easier if I was doing some of the inspectors around here, but.......ew, no. :)

  • Involved In Real Estate · Destin, FL · Member since 2013 · 33 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Shawn Norris with Norris Home Inspections is one of the best in the area. Tell him I sent you. He just did one for me monday.

  • Crestview, FL · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    @Tyler Austin

    @Karoline Kaon
    Michael Tadlock with Integrity Home Inspections of NWF has done several for me, let him know I sent you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.