Looking for blacktop and stucco company in Albuquerque

Looking for blacktop and stucco company in Albuquerque

Fairbury, IL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 2 votes
I have a small parking lot, maybe 25 cars. Needs resurface and 4 buildings of 14 units that need paint or stucco. I'm in Illinois so asking anyone in Albuquerque that could point me in the right direction of good contractors.
0Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Arlington, TX · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I know of a good contractor I could recommend if you're interested.  Please PM if you are.  Thanks.

  • Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I live in ABQ so I can ask around if you want.  Let me know.

  • Fairbury, IL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    I apologize just saw this and do not know how to PM. Yes I would like the info. I tried to hit contact you but it is hidden
  • Fairbury, IL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    @christopher j. How do I contact you?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.