Need an HVAC referral in Plano area, 3 Ton System

Need an HVAC referral in Plano area, 3 Ton System

Investor · Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 89 posts · 27 votes

Hello BP,

I need a new 3 ton A/C system for a house in Plano, TX.  I need the whole deal, coil, condenser, furnace, and a return added.  Please let me know if you have company you trust with great pricing.  Need to have it installed as soon as possible. 

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Plano, TX · Member since 2017 · 36 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    I've found Fixd to be extremely responsive and reasonably priced.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    @Everett Fujii

    Have you had successful installation with Fixd repair? They gave me a bid and it seems to be less than $2000 lower than the other competitors. Wondering how your experiences has been with them since I've read some crazy horrible reviews on trustpilot.com and yelp

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.