estimate/recommendation for repair work on SFR in Birmingham, AL

estimate/recommendation for repair work on SFR in Birmingham, AL

Investor · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 142 posts · 49 votes

I'm trying to sell a house in Birmingham. Interested buyer had an inspection done, and I need several items fixed, inspected or replaced. My property manager is going to give me a quote, but I don't want to rely solely on them.  Here are the items that I need corrected. Can anyone recommend someone that can oversee these items and provide me an estimate? The house is located in Pleasant Grove, AL. Pictures are available. 

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jeremy GallowayPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2016 · 137 posts · 53 votes
    8y

    @Fred Stevenson I have a GC, heating & air, and handyman that I could have look at it. Some of them are pretty extensive/costly like putting in a new furnace. Does this list have to be completed before you have the buyer purchase it? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 51 votes
    8y

    Licensed Plumber Adidas Byers of Byers Plumbing finishes very quickly!

    Licensed Electrician Thomas Thornton 

    PM for phone numbers

  • Investor · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 142 posts · 49 votes
    8y

    @Tiffani Crenshaw Thanks for reply.  Please accept my connect request so I can PM you. Thanks 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.