203k rehab loan contractor in chicago

203k rehab loan contractor in chicago

Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 7 votes

Looking to get some bids on a project in the Portage Park neighborhood of Chicago.  This will be a 203k rehab loan, so would like a contractor who is familiar with the 203k process and willing to follow their rules/guidelines.  This will be a major rehab with a 2nd floor addition and open concept floorplan (guessing rehab total around $200K).  If you are interested or can recommend a contractor please contact me.

Thanks,

Alex

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nino AlfanoPro Member
    Contractor · Lemont, IL · Member since 2015 · 335 posts · 76 votes
    8y

    have you found a contractor yet.?

  • Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 59 posts · 12 votes
    8y
    Good day- I am a contractor in Chicago area. I have contractor lisc and insurance In Chicago. How may I help you?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.