Rehab costs on 1100 sqft. Westerly. RI

Rehab costs on 1100 sqft. Westerly. RI

Rental Property Investor · Westerly, RI · Member since 2016 · 80 posts · 59 votes
Hey guys, I’m currently looking to see what I’m looking to spend on completely rehabbing my 1100 sqft home complete with basement, & adding a deck, in the Shore Rd. area of Westerly RI and if there are any recommendations with contractors in the area that are fair with pricing. Thank you!
0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Pawcatuck, CT · Member since 2014 · 48 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Hey @Kyle Brodwater I'm just seeing your post (a little late) from my Westerly keyword alert. I'm pretty sure my buddy Sam is your new neighbor and we may have actually met briefly over the summer? Anyhow, I just completed a full-gut reno of my ~1200 sf house in Pawcatuck in November and have finally pulled all of my numbers together from the project. Let me know if you're looking for ball-park numbers on anything in particular of if you want to bounce your budget off me for feedback. I acted as the GC on my project but could put you in touch with some of my subs.

  • Stonington, CT · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Kevin Scanlon I'm interested for sure. I'm renovating my house in stonington. same size as yours. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.