Looking for Tampa Contractor

Looking for Tampa Contractor

Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2012 · 121 posts · 43 votes

Looking for an investor friendly contractor to do a complete remodel/addition in the Hyde Park area of Tampa. Anyone have any good referrals?

0Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 4 votes
7y
@Madeline P. I know this is an older post but I am looking to do flips and brrrr deals in the Tampa area. I’m looking for contractors so when I get a property under contract I’ll be able to jump start. Any help would be appreciated!!
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    @Kevin Boyd, have you found a contractor yet?  If not, I may be able to refer you to someone in the area.

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2012 · 121 posts · 43 votes
    8y

    Thanks Madeline. Yes, I'm still looking. Thanks!

  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 340 posts · 248 votes
    8y

    Sean McQullian with Capital Construction Group is great. Shoot me a PM if you'd like his number.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    7y
    @Madeline P. I know this is an older post but I am looking to do flips and brrrr deals in the Tampa area. I’m looking for contractors so when I get a property under contract I’ll be able to jump start. Any help would be appreciated!!
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 47 posts · 19 votes
    6y

    @Tyler McDaniel i’ve had great luck with Thumbtack app

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.