General contractor needed, property near Bucktown in Chicago

General contractor needed, property near Bucktown in Chicago

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hi guys, recently bought a 3 unit place in Chicago's Bucktown. I've had a heck of a time finding an honest contractor that does good work for a fair price. After getting burned on a few small jobs, I was hoping the BP community could help me out before I start bigger jobs. Thanks in advance!

0Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Chicago · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 56 votes
8y

Hi Peter.....I have a 5 unit and a 2 unit in Bucktown. Here's a list of excellent local remodeling contractors with whom we have worked over the years. At least two of them have done kitchen/bath remodels for me personally in addition to serving dozens of our clients over the years. Hit me back for their contact info if you can't find it via google. 

RG Modelo Construction –
John Oddo, Oddo Construction – 
Ivan Tello, E.T.I Construction – 
Jonathan Hill, Artistic Construction –
Dusan Veverka, House MD – 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 59 posts · 12 votes
    8y
    Good day- lic. Contractor in Chicago. Let me know how I can help.
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 515 posts · 247 votes
    8y

    Hey Peter.  PM me and I'll send you my contractor's info.  

  • Specialist · Chicago · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    Hi Peter.....I have a 5 unit and a 2 unit in Bucktown. Here's a list of excellent local remodeling contractors with whom we have worked over the years. At least two of them have done kitchen/bath remodels for me personally in addition to serving dozens of our clients over the years. Hit me back for their contact info if you can't find it via google. 

    RG Modelo Construction –
    John Oddo, Oddo Construction – 
    Ivan Tello, E.T.I Construction – 
    Jonathan Hill, Artistic Construction –
    Dusan Veverka, House MD – 

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 172 posts · 38 votes
    8y

    We are in the same boat.  We keep hoping for contractors we'd like to use again after their first or second job. We found one good one and now he's always booked months in advance.  We are still hoping to find a plumber and electrician that we like enough for a big job.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.