Handyman/carpenter in West Palm Beach / Lake Worth, FL area

Handyman/carpenter in West Palm Beach / Lake Worth, FL area

Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 162 posts · 102 votes
Hi! Does anybody have any recommendations for a handyman or carpenter in Palm Beach County? We need a room partition built (approx 15’), some French doors hanged and 2 sets of accordion shutters installed. Thanks in advance!
0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 262 posts · 136 votes
    8y

    Hello, I know a guy. He is new to the area from Boston(I think?), his name is Carl Mahoney and I can send you his number if you message me. I have not used him yet but he came with great recommendations and very reasonable pricing and seemed very honest.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.