Looking for help with a rehab/sale in El Centro CA

Looking for help with a rehab/sale in El Centro CA

Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 4 votes

I have a rental property in El Centro and another in Brawley CA that I want to sell. I now live across the country and need a contractor who can help facilitate the rehabs and coordinate with an agent to sell in June 2021. Thanks, Steve

0Reply
20 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 852 votes
    5y

    @Steve Shirk I am not in Cali, however I sell to folks all over the world in the Cleveland market. 

    Many of my investors are able to manage their project from anywhere on the globe. 

    Utilize before and after pics, lock boxes, video walk though and  Cash App .

    You will be amazed on what you can get done over the phone!

  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 852 votes
    5y

    @Steve Shirk I am not in Cali, however I sell to folks all over the world in the Cleveland market. 

    Many of my investors are able to manage their project from anywhere on the globe. 

    Utilize before and after pics, lock boxes, video walk though and  Cash App .

    You will be amazed on what you can get done over the phone!

  • San Diego · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Steve,

    I am a real estate investor, and I happen to live in El Centro, CA. I see that you're in a bit of a bind, I am not a contractor but I do have a connection with a lot of contractors down in the valley. I can definitely help you out. Let me know if you're interested in getting on a call to discuss further. 

    Thanks,
    Yash  

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hey Steve, I live in El Centro and might be interested in working with you to renovate and/or buy the propert(ies). I have a couple rentals here already. Depending on what kind of work you're looking for, I can recommend a few who have helped me. 

  • Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Yash Chauhan

    I am definitely interested Yash. Are you an agent? Lets talk more, 619-366-1408. Thanks, Steve

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.