I need contractor to fix plumbing, electrical & fascia/soffits

I need contractor to fix plumbing, electrical & fascia/soffits

Member since 2019 · 120 posts · 26 votes

Hello, can anyone recommend a plumber, electrician and general handyman to repair my Memphis property?

I can send the inspection report and make arrangements for them to inspect the property.

Thank you so much!

Please send me a message so I can respond.

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Management · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 667 posts · 362 votes
    5y

    I think I’ve mentioned this before, but if you’re long distance it’s best to partner with a management company who can facilitate this for you. From my experience most of the reputable contractors are tied up with a few clients that have repeat business. Hope this helps 

    • Member since 2019 · 120 posts · 26 votes
      5y
      Originally posted by @James Martin:

      I think I’ve mentioned this before, but if you’re long distance it’s best to partner with a management company who can facilitate this for you. From my experience most of the reputable contractors are tied up with a few clients that have repeat business. Hope this helps 

      They are charging too much! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.