Recommendations on contractors in Texas hill country area

6 Replies

Originally posted by @Burke Fisher :

Looking for reputable contractors in the Texas hill country area. Most of my projects are remodels. Please reach out I’d love to connect

I have a few numbers but I haven't worked over that way in about 6 years. We you looking for subs?

Promotion
InstaLend
Nationwide Real Estate Lender
Grow Your Real Estate Business–No Doc Lender with No Upfront Fees
Fast & Reliable Financing for Fix&Flip, Rental, New Construction & MultiFamily Properties Nationwide
Learn more
Originally posted by @Mike Reynolds :
Originally posted by @Burke Fisher:

Looking for reputable contractors in the Texas hill country area. Most of my projects are remodels. Please reach out I’d love to connect

I have a few numbers but I haven't worked over that way in about 6 years. We you looking for subs?

I am looking for a GC preferably. Someone who has a crew or subs and can handle that part. 

Originally posted by @Aaron Lee :

I know a good A/C Guy in the Hill Country area. and a Tree/Lawn guy as well. Where in the Hill Country exactly? That's a pretty broad area.

Hey Aaron, Im currently working around new braunfels area, but am always looking for GCs in gillespie, blanco and hays county

Originally posted by @Aaron Lee:

I know a good A/C Guy in the Hill Country area. and a Tree/Lawn guy as well. Where in the Hill Country exactly? That's a pretty broad area.

Hey Aaron, Im currently working around new braunfels area, but am always looking for GCs in gillespie, blanco and hays county

I don't know about GCs, but my A/C and Tree guy service that area as well, and I do know a good electrical in New Braunfels specifically. 

Originally posted by @Mike Reynolds:
Originally posted by @Burke Fisher:

I am looking for a GC preferably. Someone who has a crew or subs and can handle that part. 

Sorry, I dont know any residential GCs in that area.