Deal ID'd and almost in motion, now to fund the down payment

Deal ID'd and almost in motion, now to fund the down payment

Real Estate Agent · Canton, OH · Member since 2017 · 42 posts · 23 votes

I have found an off market deal and have been speaking with the owner about purchasing. We have agreed upon a price. The cashflow is ok, but it's in a market that I believe will appreciate more than usual in the next few years. I've spoken with a few people about funding the down payment. 

If you were a private money lender, what would you suggest I do to attract you to my deal? I'm only asking for ~$15,000. So it's a relatively low risk deal. My plan would be to secure the deal, keep it rented and refinance it in the next year or two, and pay off the private loan.

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.