Does anyone know good title company for double closing in Lubbock Texas or anywhere, Texas?
Accidentally posted all of the contact info for my recommendations not realizing I wasn't supposed to outside of the Marketplace, so here goes my second try! This one shouldn't get auto-deleted!
There are several title co's here in Lubbock I've worked with on double closings that have been exceptionally pleasant to work with. They are:
Title One - Sarah Cypert and Donna Ragland make every deal a breeze.
True Title - I've only worked with Franchesca Valdez over there but she is exceptional
Hub City Title - Greg Noyola and Lee Williams are top notch and handle double closings regularly
Thank you very much for your response! That really helps!
Seems you are doing wholesalers transactional funding, what is your fee charger?
I like to keep it super simple, 1% for anything over 100k. But please feel free to go to my website and click on “I Don’t Have A Deal Right Now” and then either myself or my assistant Michelle will send you a reply email with our very simple process and what we would need so you can have it or share with others in the future. My website can be found in my email signature. 👍🏼👍🏼
Does anyone know good title company for double closing in Lubbock Texas or anywhere, Texas?
Accidentally posted all of the contact info for my recommendations not realizing I wasn't supposed to outside of the Marketplace, so here goes my second try! This one shouldn't get auto-deleted!
There are several title co's here in Lubbock I've worked with on double closings that have been exceptionally pleasant to work with. They are:
Title One - Sarah Cypert and Donna Ragland make every deal a breeze.
True Title - I've only worked with Franchesca Valdez over there but she is exceptional
Hub City Title - Greg Noyola and Lee Williams are top notch and handle double closings regularly