Young and Ambitious or young and foolish?

Young and Ambitious or young and foolish?

Real Estate Investor · Waterbury, CT · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 2 votes

I'm old...23 to be exact. I am a case worker with juvenile parole services and have my Been saving money. In my field money could be good but ultimately is like to become an investor full time someday. I'm looking to begin investing in my city in real estate. What would be my best bet as to start up money or money up front ? I know first home buyers will allow me 3.5'% down on a home. As well as Any tips on where I should begin In general? Thanks. -CT gentleman

0Reply
51 views

Most Popular Reply

Dawn AnastasiPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 4k+ votes
12y

Welcome @Ollie Gray IV be sure to read as much as you can before you dive into something.

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.