Duplex with small cash flow advice

Duplex with small cash flow advice

Member since 2023 · 13 posts · 7 votes

duplex for 400k price, profit will be $3250 a month, cost $3100 a month. Is $150 cash flow worth it in anyone’s opinion? 

2Reply
309 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
3y
Quote from @Thomas Corso:
Quote from @Bob S.:
Quote from @Thomas Corso:

duplex for 400k price, profit will be $3250 a month, cost $3100 a month. Is $150 cash flow worth it in anyone’s opinion? 

150 a month, you're kidding, right? Why would anyone do that ? Easily can lose money each month, 

Good luck 

I would do it because I’m still gaining 17k a year in equity on principle payoff and safe to say 5% appreciation a year. Which is roughly another 10-20k. I believe those factors play a role.. especially for my 25k sitting in a bank account making nothing.

 you hope it appreciates, its already inflated  ( will most likely depreciate )like all of America, NOT a good strategy, You can easily go upside down each month, But what do I know :) 

See this reply in the discussion

45 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.