Newbie questions about purchasing off-market home

Newbie questions about purchasing off-market home

Highland, IN · Member since 2012 · 253 posts · 36 votes

I'm close to landing an agreement to purchase an off-market home from the owners and was hoping to get some advice on a few steps in the process. I plan on using a purchase agreement available on BP - should I have two copies signed, one for myself and one for the sellers? When/if I get a purchase agreement signed, should I send it to my attorney and he can begin title work or can I just contact a title company directly? Furthermore, are title work fees typically split in these situations or is that entirely negotiable?

Thanks!

Kyle

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.