🔍 What’s Your Ideal Off-Market Deal Right Now?

🔍 What’s Your Ideal Off-Market Deal Right Now?

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 70 posts · 38 votes

Hey BP Community đź‘‹

I’ve been having great convos lately with other investors about what makes a deal truly stand out right now—especially with rates and inventory where they are. I’d love to get a broader perspective from the group here.

📍 Where are you buying right now?
🛠️ Are you focused on flips, BRRRRs, or long-term holds?
📉 What price point or return profile are you targeting?
💬 And what’s one deal you missed that still stings a little?

Personally, I’m seeing more traction in markets like TX, FL, and AZ—lots of landlords and flippers still staying aggressive if the numbers make sense.

Let’s compare notes. I’d love to hear what your buy box looks like heading into the next quarter.

Looking forward to the discussion!

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.