Help running numbers on a potential BRRR/Flip

Help running numbers on a potential BRRR/Flip

Member since 2025 路 13 posts 路 10 votes

Looking for advice from successful investors in the flipping industry or BRRR method. We are newer to real estate and I have a potential deal that is in a rural area but since it is from a family member I get first dibs on it. They have a lean on the property and owe more than what it's worth.Can someone help me run numbers to see if it's even worth it? I have photos of the property and everything about it. I would like to rent it out but I'm up for a potential flip . Please only DM me if you have had success in these strategies prior. Thanks 馃槉

0Reply
47 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor 路 Costa Mesa, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
10mo

Be carefull with rural properties to always consider tenant pool. Doesn't matter how cheap it is if you can't find dependable tenants or buyers.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant 路 St. Louis MSA 路 Member since 2024 路 3k+ posts 路 727 votes
    10mo
    Quote from @Jade Frank:

    Looking for advice from successful investors in the flipping industry or BRRR method. We are newer to real estate and I have a potential deal that is in a rural area but since it is from a family member I get first dibs on it. They have a lean on the property and owe more than what it's worth.Can someone help me run numbers to see if it's even worth it? I have photos of the property and everything about it. I would like to rent it out but I'm up for a potential flip . Please only DM me if you have had success in these strategies prior. Thanks 馃槉

    Hi @Jade Frank! Regardless of the numbers, do you have enough money to pay all cash? Given that it's rural and buying from a family member will probably limit the pool of lenders IMO.

  • Nicholas L.Pro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber 路 Pittsburgh 路 Member since 2018 路 6k+ posts 路 5k+ votes
    10mo

    @Jade Frank

    sent you a message.  if you want to post the numbers here in the forums without the address people will try to help.

  • Investor 路 Costa Mesa, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    10mo

    Be carefull with rural properties to always consider tenant pool. Doesn't matter how cheap it is if you can't find dependable tenants or buyers.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.