Insight on Buying in masterplan communities in League City , TX

Insight on Buying in masterplan communities in League City , TX

New to Real Estate · League City, TX · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 5 votes

I am moving to League City from Connecticut with my family and looking for a property there, I have a real estate agent I am working with, but I was hoping I could find locals that could give me more insight about buying in those master plan communities like Mar bella in League City. They have higher HOA and taxes than other established neighborhood and I was wondering if those are desirable for rentals or resale later. Our price point is 250K-360K.

We like a house in Brittney lakes , league city, but it needs repair and had termite issues. is that a red flag for y'all? 

We just feel that buying a property in Mar Bella could be overpriced and carry a lot of holdings costs. 

What do you think ? Any local insight would be helpful. Thank you

1Reply
29 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.