Looking for advice on owning RV parks

Looking for advice on owning RV parks

Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes
Hello I’m brand new to real estate investing and am just looking for some good advice and guidance on how to start. I’m open to all advice but recently I’ve been very interested in buying an RV park and running it as a business hoping to expand to multiple. I currently work at a car dealership so hours are very long 9-8 5 days a week but I do make $230k/yr. I’m a single guy with no kids and I have a mortgage so I have plenty of opportunity to do something but I lack the knowledge to get me there. I see a bunch of “mentors” promoting their courses on YouTube but I can image it’s all for money and not so much for the user so I thought I’d start here. Again any advice is welcome! Thanks!
0Reply
47 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bo SmithPro Member
    Hinton, WV · Member since 2026 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    7mo

    RV parks are solid but here's what most miss - analyze deals you'll never buy first. Run numbers on 20-30 properties just to train your eye. The pattern recognition saves you from overpaying later. Are you looking at specific markets yet or still researching?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.