Family Relocating to Pittsburgh

Family Relocating to Pittsburgh

Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 7 votes

Hello BP,

My family and I are relocating to the Pittsburgh area and would like to connect with folks.

First and foremost, we are looking for a realtor to help us understand the nuances of the area and help us hit our targets as we look for a house. The house would become our primary and eventually turn into a rental in a few years down the road.

After we get settled, looking at other properties to buy as MTRs or LTRs would be our next goal. With that, building a team to help facilitate maintenance, upgrades, and management would happen too.

I look forward to any advice and/or assistance you all may have. Thank you!

-Chris

3Reply
128 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Max FeinbergPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2017 · 150 posts · 70 votes
    6mo

    @Chris Berezansky Hey Chris, welcome to Pittsburgh! Where are you moving here from? 

    I’m a lifelong Pittsburgh resident and real estate agent of 11 years. I’d love to have a conversation about different neighborhoods, and your real estate goals. I’ll send you a DM. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.