Looking for funding to purchase Townhouse

Atlanta, GeorgiaWantProfessionalsLender
Classifieds

Looking for funding to purchase Townhouse

Member since 2025 · 8 posts · 1 vote

Hello Team,

I trust all is well. I am looking for funding for a Townhouse located at 402 Prince of Wales, Stone Mountain, GA 30083. I pulled it up on Zillow but will go meet with the owner and see the property today at 1:00 to see how much work will need to be done. Thanks.

Sharon

1Reply
135 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5mo

    What kind of funding are you looking for? Short term or long term financing? That'll be helpful for others that click on this

  • Jake YuskaitisBusiness Member
    Lender · New Jersey, USA · Member since 2022 · 254 posts · 67 votes
    5mo

    is this for investment or primary?

  • Member since 2026 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    5mo

    Hi Sharon, I can help with this. Let's connect!

  • Member since 2026 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    5mo

    Sharon, nice find.

    Before funding, I'd make sure you have the purchase price, rehab estimate, ARV, and exit strategy clear after your walkthrough.

    Those numbers will determine the best structure.

    We help investors with funding for deals like this, so once you have the numbers, I’d be happy to take a quick look and see what options make sense.

  • Real Estate Investor · Burlington, VT · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5mo

    @Sharon Johnson  How did the walk through go the other day?  How much work does it need?

  • Member since 2026 · 129 posts · 21 votes
    5mo
    Quote from @Sharon Johnson:

    Hello Team,

    I trust all is well. I am looking for funding for a Townhouse located at 402 Prince of Wales, Stone Mountain, GA 30083. I pulled it up on Zillow but will go meet with the owner and see the property today at 1:00 to see how much work will need to be done. Thanks.

    Sharon

    Sharon, this sounds like it could be a workable opportunity depending on the acquisition numbers, rehab scope, and projected ARV.

    Once you’ve completed your walkthrough and have a better sense of the repairs needed, feel free to share the details privately. Happy to take a look at the structure and see if it’s something we can support.
  • Member since 2025 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5mo

    Good morning Corinna,

    I trust all is well.  Okay, will do.  Thanks for your reply.

    Sharon

  • Vijay FriedmanBusiness Member
    Miami, FL · Member since 2026 · 766 posts · 122 votes
    5mo
    Quote from @Sharon Johnson:

    Hello Team,

    I trust all is well. I am looking for funding for a Townhouse located at 402 Prince of Wales, Stone Mountain, GA 30083. I pulled it up on Zillow but will go meet with the owner and see the property today at 1:00 to see how much work will need to be done. Thanks.

    Sharon

    @Sharon Johnson

    This could be financeable depending on the purchase price, property condition, and your intended exit strategy.

    Before any lender or capital partner can give real direction, the key items would be purchase price, estimated value/ARV, rehab scope, expected rent if you plan to hold it, and whether this is a flip, rental, or personal residence.

    Once you see the property, I’d recommend putting together the basic numbers so the financing options can be matched to the strategy. 

    DreamPoint Capital
  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 13 votes
    4mo

    Sharon need help on funding send me your Ph# and we can talk see what I can do for you.

    Thanks,

    Mark

  • Member since 2025 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    4mo

    Hello Team,

    I trust all is well.  Looking for a Buyer for Townhouse, Stone Mountain, GA, Cash purchase $70K.

    Sharon

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.