RE agent near Groton, CT

RE agent near Groton, CT

Investor · Groton, CT · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 28 votes

I am looking for a RE agent in the Groton, CT area, that is experienced in working with investors to flip properties. I am also looking for a general contractor who has done flips in the past and is investor friendly.  Does anyone have recommendations?  I am also open to any other recommendations.  I am new to investing in SE CT, and I am looking to do my first flip.  Thanks!

0Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Corona, CA · Member since 2014 · 746 posts · 372 votes
    10y

    Congratulations on working on your 1st flip deal. Although I don't have a referral for the Groton market, I'm excited to learn about your progress on your 1st deal! 

  • FL · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 357 votes
    10y

    @Jaclyn P.,

    Welcome to the Best Real Estate Site on the Net.

    It is always nice to see another Ct., Resident in the forums.

    Click on the “learn tab” at the top of this page, and you could be spending many hours on the Information that is available.

    Raymond

  • Investor · Groton, CT · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    @Jacqueline Carrington Thanks :).  I have a contact in another area of CT but unfortunately no one in my area yet.  I am hoping to find someone soon though, since I already have a house I am interested in flipping.

    @Raymond B.  Thanks Raymond.  I have looked there a little, but I will def. check it out more.  My husband also bought J. Scott's book on flipping houses, so I plan to read through that as well!

  • Real Estate Agent · Pawcatuck, CT · Member since 2014 · 48 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Hi @Jaclyn P.,

    I'm a little late to the party here but did you end up making an offer on the house in Groton you were interested in flipping? Any luck finding a local agent to work with? 

    I actually grew up on the Groton side of Mystic and have a few rental properties in Mystic and Pawcatuck. I just became a licensed real estate salesperson in MA and have the paperwork in to obtain my reciprocal license in CT. I'm up here in MA temporarily for my 9-5 job and while my girlfriend attends grad school.

    Anyhow, let me know if you are still looking for properties and if I can be of any help. Maybe we can work together on something in the future. I also have a handful of contractors in the area I'd be able to refer. Best of luck!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.