Got out of Mayan Palace timeshare scam

Got out of Mayan Palace timeshare scam

New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote

While on vacation in Mexico I was talked into buying a timeshare by a very persuasive salesman. My husband and I were harangued for 2 hours and finally we agreed to buy the timeshare. The salesman made many fraudulent promises and he did not tell me that the timeshare was for one week one year and two weeks the next year. When I discovered that he had lied I attempted to cancel the contract within the 5 day grace period but he told me that it was not possible to cancel the policy. I then found Mexican Timeshare Solutions on the internet. I was skeptical as to whether they could help us cancel the contract. But they were extremely helpful and most importantly they told me that the fee was only due after the timeshare was officially cancelled. They kept me informed about the progress of the case and the whole process went very smoothly.

I would highly recommend Mexican Timeshare Solutions if you need help to cancel a timeshare.  

1Reply
12 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.