Young Investor What should I DO with my property?

Young Investor What should I DO with my property?

Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 3 votes

This is my situation I put 65K down on this property and want to sell it in March of 2016 for 275K and net 100K once everything is said and done is this possible i don't have Parking its Street Parking and I remodeled the whole kitchen with high quality cabnatry i put 12K in upgrades including the bathroom. Am I better off renting it out which i really do want to do because of previous tenant problems which made me never want to be a landlord again.

Address:  1329 E. 1St St. Apt44

Long Beach Ca 90802 

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.