Houseton - which neighbourhood to buy?

Houseton - which neighbourhood to buy?

Beijing, China · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 4 votes

Hi,

I am a new investor from china. I had been reading on BP for almost 2 years, but just joined yesterday.

I am hoping to get some advice/feedback from local investors in Houston.

current thoughts:

- I want to buy 15-20 SFR over the next 3 years for long term (10-15 years) buy & hold;

- price range at $120-150K - B area? better tenants pool (vs.$100K and below)?

- rent at 1% - $1200-1500 (expecting to have a small positive cash flow each month)

- a stable area which has good potential to appreciate over 10-15 years time;
- low crime, good school district
- less than 10 year old houses (to minimize future repairs)
- avoid low price, but may never appreciate area
- will get PM
questions:- 1) what area/neighborhood fit these requirements?
2) any of these requirements very wrong?
0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.