Looking for multifamily residential property in Jacksonville

Looking for multifamily residential property in Jacksonville

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 2 votes
Here are few basic constraints for what looking for with this property 1. Within 15 miles from the the university of north Florida 2. 200k and under 3. Under 4 units 4. Mostly cosmetic upgrades needed As a college student And first time buyer I'm looking for a house hack and ultimately to turn the property into a rental. I would love to hear what you have to say and any advice you would be willing to give. I am also looking for investors in Jacksonville who would be willing to have lunch and discuss the industry. I'm looking to create value for anyone willing to take the time to help. Thanks so much All the best, Tanner Waite
0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.