How To Acquire a Partner As a New Investor

How To Acquire a Partner As a New Investor

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 86 posts · 6 votes

Hello BP!

Hope you all are doing well. I just got my first property (yes!) and am trying to acquire a second. 

The thing is, I came right out of school and do not meet the 2 year income requirement for lenders. Also, my property cashflows, but won't be substantiate a worthy debt to income ratio. So, I have decided that partnerships are the way to go for now, until I can have loans under my name. 

My question is, as a new investor, how do I approach potential partners? I can foresee some doubt from potential partners because I only have one property and I'm only 22. So, I want to do what it takes to make up for it. For example, does marketing presence help (websites, business cards)? Or will a handy BP rental analysis usually suffice? How does one approach somebody about a possible partnership? Thank you everybody!

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.