Insurance for rental property in Bay Area

Insurance for rental property in Bay Area

San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 7 votes

Hi everyone!

I am in process of buying my first rental property, in Daly City just south of SF city border.

For rental property, can anyone suggest what is important to get in terms of insurance, and which are not as important? Also how important is a $1000 deductible compared to $5000 deductible, for key items such as dwelling, personal liability, etc? It is a rental so should I go for cheaper rather than more comprehensive coverage?

Sorry for all the basic questions; just my first time and I thought some of you may have gone through this before in SF area. Many thanks!

Kind regards,

Pratish 

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.