Shopping team for 1 - 5 MM Multi's across country

Shopping team for 1 - 5 MM Multi's across country

New York, NY · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes

I am currently in the process of assembling a team for buying Multi's across the country. I am a CPA and am comfortable with bookkeeping and filing to form an LLC. I am unfamiliar with what I would require from an attorney and due diligence specialist. I will not be shopping locally since I live in NYC. Are there attorney's and due diligence specialists that operate primarily online and would be able to service the entire country or are these functions that are typically done at a local level?

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.