Houston Market - Investment property while renting

Houston Market - Investment property while renting

Spring, TX · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello bigger pockets community. I need help, I have $40k I can invest, I live in Houston, TX. We put our house up for sale and decided to rent so we can be in a better school district for our kids(Klein ISD). Instead of buying another house I'd like to start investing, I was looking into multi units but most are located in areas with terrible school districts so not sure this would be a good option. I'm leaning toward SFR , I guess my question is do I buy a home to live in 1st then worry about investment or invest then purchase a home?

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.