Buyer asks for inspection report items to be repaired.

Buyer asks for inspection report items to be repaired.

Investor · Easley, SC · Member since 2013 · 248 posts · 51 votes

When a buyer asks for items on inspection report to be repaired, do you all repair them or negotiate which ones you are willing to do?

0Reply
59 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
9y
I dont do any. I explain that the price agreed on is for the property in the condition it's in. I let them know on the onset that the inspection should be to help them decide if they want to close. If they ask me to pick up a gum wrapper I say "nope"
See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.