Resource for locating multi family properties/apartment buildings

Resource for locating multi family properties/apartment buildings

Bruce ClarkPro Member
Investor · Mount Pleasant, OH · Member since 2016 · 94 posts · 11 votes

I currently own several single family homes and small multifamilies (duplexes and triplexes). I am preparing to purchase a larger multifamily property. At this point I am thinking I would like between 10 and 20 unit property. However, I am just starting my education and research phase. 

What websites and online resources are available to locate properties in this category. Obviously realtor.com is of no help with regard to these assets. I regularly follow loopnet, but it clearly does not provide a great selection. Are there other online resources that I should be using?

0Reply
8 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.