Contractor HAS my money...but no work...

Contractor HAS my money...but no work...

ALTON, IL · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 3 votes

Hi I hired a Manager/Contractor to replace the roof and other work...I wired him $7000 and have not heard from him for over 2 months now. I have his address and contact number, he does not answer my calls and I am oversees, so can not go knock on his door...

Please any suggestions. 

Please I welcome any suggestions.

Hilly

0Reply
112 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Northern, CA · Member since 2012 · 5k+ posts · 5k+ votes
8y

Hire another roofer. You’re not getting that money back. Next time hire someone who is licensed and don’t pay til after the work is completed. 

See this reply in the discussion

54 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.