Buying a house and then selling it a year later....

Buying a house and then selling it a year later....

Boston, MA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

When you buy a house is there a certain amount of time I have to keep it before I can sell again in regards to the terms of the loan?

Let's say I buy a multi family property using an FHA, I live in it for a year and then after 1 year has passed I decided I wanted to sell it and leave the country. Under the terms typically set forth under an FHA loan would I be able to do this? Or would I have to wait a longer period of time before I could get rid of the house?

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.