Coming across deals without buyers

Coming across deals without buyers

Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 5 votes
Hey everyone, I’m a bit perplexed because I come across deals all the time whether it be fix and flips that I’m looking to wholesale to a potential investor or vacant Lots that investors can build from the ground up but it seems rather difficult to find buyers that are actually serious about obtaining properties. I know that I need to do more networking events to gain more buyers but is there any other solutions that anyone can think to where you don’t have to go through the headache as much of people beading around the bush and not actually being serious about investing. Thank you Ian
0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.