Answering Calls from Direct Mail Campaigns & What to Ask???

Answering Calls from Direct Mail Campaigns & What to Ask???

Investor · Evansille, WI · Member since 2017 · 105 posts · 29 votes

Hi everyone,

I am just looking for some advice from people who have been doing direct mail and taking phone calls. I am doing direct mail in search of properties to flip and/or hold as rentals. I have successfully bought a 4-Unit from one of my direct mail campaigns, but I still don't quite know what I am doing and would like to develop a more structured system and understanding on the steps I should be taking when taking calls. Here are a few things I am trying to figure out:

What information should I obtain from the first call?

What next? Surely you don't make an appointment to see every property that someone calls about, after I take the first call what are the next steps I should be taking?

What methods should I use to determine if the price of the house would be in the ballpark of what I would need it to be without seeing the house?

What information should I be obtain from the second call?

Any information or guidance would be much appreciated!!

Thank You! 

0Reply
10 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.