Contract to sell to current tenant - CA and KY

Contract to sell to current tenant - CA and KY

Laguna Hills, CA · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 5 votes

Hello, I own a condo in Laguna Niguel CA and a 3 bedroom house in Burlington KY.  Both are rentals and the tenants living in each one would like to buy from me.  This would be a great way to save commission but I have never done a sale by owner.  The good thing is the tenants have lived in the properties for years and know them well.  Is there somewhere I can get a good generic sales contract that I could use as a model?  I have googled but have not found anything good.  I'm hoping I can get a good simple  contract and just open escrow with a local escrow company - probably spit closing costs between me and buyer.  Any other issues I should know about?

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.