NEED ADVICE: I’m in college and learning about real estate.

NEED ADVICE: I’m in college and learning about real estate.

Contractor · Rapid City, SD · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 1 vote

I’m currently going to college for engineering and have started to learn about investing in real estate. My plan is use my engineering salary to invest. I also have started my own painting business in college to make some extra money. I’ve been an avid follower of BP the past few months, listening to videos and podcasts. I wanna know what’s the best thing I can do right to prepare me for investing in real estate after college other then saving money and watching videos. I love talking to people and I thought about calling real estate agents and practicing negotiating a deal, but I don’t wanna waste someone’s time. Or is there anything else I could do or practice ahead of time since I’m not ready to buy anything at this moment? Open to any suggestions. Thanks guys!

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.