I have a distressed house with 13 arces that's a PUDproperty type....how would I go about finding a buyer? Should I just target land developers or fix n flippers...just not sure because the price accounts for the land as well. And seem difficult to find a land developer...that can bring the land up to it's full potential...not sure where I can find these people, I usually dont find land developers at REImeetings. What your thoughts? And do you think 185k is a good price for this land if the distress house is 1495 sq ft main level, has a full basement 1495 sq ft, needs mid to max(60-80k) repairs, the ARV for the house is 286k with 13 arces, 217 frontage. I'm not sure if the property works for fix and flip. What would you do?