Type of business entity best suited for BRRRR?

Type of business entity best suited for BRRRR?

Rental Property Investor · Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hello Everyone,

I am a real estate investor from California looking to make my first out of state investment in Kansas City.

I am planning to purchase and rehab my first property through a business entity. Per the BRRRR method I will purchase and rehab the first property with cash. What type of business entity would you recommend for such BRRRR investments (LLC, S Corp?). If I form a California LLC, will I be able to find banks in KC willing to refinance my property after Rehab and Renting? Has anyone done this before?

Thanks in advance for helping out.

Best,

Arun

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.