Subject 2 Property / subject 2 deal

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
6y
Originally posted by @Ellie Adams:

Subject 2 Property/subject 2 deal:  I am thinking about going for it. We always learn from experience and trying new things. Any thoughts?

 I did my first 20 some years of Sub To's in Seattle. How can I help you?

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Ellie Adams:

    Subject 2 Property/subject 2 deal:  I am thinking about going for it. We always learn from experience and trying new things. Any thoughts?

     I did my first 20 some years of Sub To's in Seattle. How can I help you?

  • Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 16 votes
    6y


    @Account Closed Nice to meet you, Mike. How do you like it and how do you find it?

  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Ellie Adams:


    @Account Closed Nice to meet you, Mike. How do you like it and how do you find it?

    I started off as a loan officer and for some people it made more sense for them, for me to pay cash for what little equity they had and do a Sub To on the rest than for them to refinance. It saved them from a higher interest rate (If I remember correctly "good" rates were 8% and bad rates were 14% with an ARM) and all of the loan fees and commissions. I'd explain to people what it meant to go to a higher interest rate and an ARM. That was enough for most people once they understood how it would affect their life. They wanted out.

    Made my first mil doing those. I had read a book called "No Money Down" and since I knew the "inside" on the lending I understood about escrow, title; reports, DOS, what lenders would and wouldn't do and so on.

  • Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    @Account Closed Thanks, Mike! You are very kind of sharing your experience. Would you mind if I call you for a little more details?

  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Ellie Adams:

    @Account Closed Thanks, Mike! You are very kind of sharing your experience. Would you mind if I call you for a little more details?

     Send me a PM. We can't discuss private info in the forums.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.