New First Time Homebuyer Looking to House Hack by March!

New First Time Homebuyer Looking to House Hack by March!

New York, NY · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hey BP Investors!

Just like the title says. I am a first time homebuyer looking to utilize a 203K loan on a 2-4 unit complex to start my first house hack journey. I am most interested in starting my journey in Florida -as my current job will be transferring there from NY.

I would love to connect with an agent who has experience in this type of loan and can help me analyze a few deals for their potential ROI. I have been a BP for almost a year now and have learned a lot through the books, podcasts, and this amazing community.

As I’d be living in this house for at least a year, I’d like it to be near a major city that has a strong rental market for cash flow. I’d love to connect to some agent who can put the boots on the ground with me while Im still in NY.

I plan to visit sometime in February so would love to get the ball rolling. HIGHLY MOTIVATED!

Kindly let me know if you feel like we can be a beneficial fit for each other.

-Adam

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.