How do I start investing in real estate?

How do I start investing in real estate?

Member since 2020 · 122 posts · 11 votes

I want to eventually start a real estate private equity firm like Cardone Capital https://cardonecapital.com/ . Let’s say I want to call my firm Blue Estate.

However, how do I start and build a track record. Do I let’s say for my first deal I plan to pay investors a 6% preferred return and after that a 70% split to investors and 30% to me.

Do I incorporate Blue Estate LLC and then go straight into creating a fund similar to that of Cardone Equity Fund VI which is a fund of Cardone Capital or do I just syndicate a single property deal and create a property LLC paying management fees to my firm to later hire employees and profit splits to investors and myself?

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.