Title Company Recs for Denver CO?

Title Company Recs for Denver CO?

New to Real Estate · NYC · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Could use some guidance as this is my first time getting a mortgage and searching for a title company. I've settled on Loan Depot for a great rate, but they are saying I need to do the research and find a title company. Since I'm purchasing from my grandmother and no agent or lawyer is involved, I have no starting point other than google. Looking for any recommendations as I am based in NY but purchasing the condo in Denver, CO.

0Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 85 posts · 26 votes
    6y

    First integrity.  Lmk if you need a contact. 

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    6y
    We just did something like this on a house and condo a couple of years ago. Don't care how simple it sounds, I use a Real Estate Lawyer. Found a keeper, she has a great hourly rate. Recommended to several people now. I am amazed at what things come up. That is just me, I don't want any surprises afterwards.
  • Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Thomas Cummings:

    First integrity.  Lmk if you need a contact. 

    x2

  • New to Real Estate · NYC · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Thank you @Matt M. and @Thomas Cummings - I'll give them a call Monday am!

  • New to Real Estate · NYC · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Rob Miller - please PM her info, always open to honest, trustworthy people. Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.