$2,500/month for Drone Videos and VR Tours?

$2,500/month for Drone Videos and VR Tours?

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone! I honestly created this account to get yalls feedback.

NOTE: Before you read all this please note I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL ON HERE AND THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN ADVERTISEMENT! I AM SIMPLY WANTING FEEDBACK!

A company I'm thinking about starting will be offering a package for a real estate companies for $2,499/month on a 6 Month contract. This service would be geared more towards the entire agency instead of individual Real Estate Agents. Also keep in mind I would be fully insured up to $10 Million in Property Damage and also FAA Certified to fly drones for commercial use.

​

It includes:

  • 5 Drone Videos at 4 Different Locations/Properties per month
  • Each Drone video is 1-2 Minutes of Edited Drone Footage in 4K and also features copyright free audio
  • 5 VR Tours/Month of the same location captured by 360 Degree Cameras with embedables to place on your site

​

So, assuming real estate agents like yourself were to see my demo reel (and see how great the footage is) my questions are these...

  1. For $2,500/month is this really a bargain for you Real Estate Firms? Why or why not?
  2. Is this something you would really pay for every month. Why or why not?
  3. Should I be charging more, say $3,499/month? Why or Why not?
  4. Should I offer to shoot the VR Tours with 360 Cameras at a different location that where the Aerial footage is being recorded?

This service will not make me too busy if I stick to 4-5 Local Clients/Month and I can truly focus on them PLUS it would bring me home a nice monthly income. The actual work wouldnt be too hard as I would in theory only be flying for 15-20 Days out of the month (maybe even less) as I could do several Aerial videos in a day. Also I know location matters a lot when it comes to pricing and average cost of real estate, so just for example lets say I'm in the Midwest/STL Region.

​

​

Thanks in advance everyone! And please remember I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL ON HERE, JUST LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK FROM AGENTS LIKE YOURSELF!

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.