reduce credit card interest rates by alternate means

reduce credit card interest rates by alternate means

Investor · Atlanta · Member since 2019 · 522 posts · 88 votes

I took 25% amount of purchase price from credit cards and paid remaining 75% from hard money lender. credit cards interest rate increased to 20% from 0% APR 1 year promotion and slapping me finance charges and service fees etc. I called credit card companies to extend by one more year but they refused. I pay mortgage around 7% only for 75% of the loan though. How I can get out this credit card mess i created so that i do not have to pay 20% interests and increase my credit scores also so that i can refinance my investment properties. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.