How do I close on my first Cash deal?

How do I close on my first Cash deal?

Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 3 votes

Hello again! After analyzing deals, networking, and learning - we are ready to make our first cash offer! Being this is the first, I don't expect it to go through, but wanted to get more information on the process of buying in cash. What is the process to close in cash? For example, I know when I was getting a conventional mortgage, I had an inspection period, an appraisal, a title search, etc. What are the boxes I need to check to protect ourselves and do appropriate due diligence before closing? What do I need to be aware of with an agent who is serving as both the seller and buyer's agent? Thank you!

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.